Part-Campervan Conversions

Welcome / Part-Campervan Conversions

Part-Campervan Conversions

Partially converted your Japanese Imported MPV into a Campervan? Occasionally remove the rear seats to put in a Kitchen Pod? You need to get the correct insurance!
If it’s only occasional or part converted we don’t even require the V5 document to be altered.
Speak to one of our friendly, qualified team today and get the right policy for you.
Max value cannot exceed £14,995.

01275 792270

No call centres, no hassles…. Just results!

Specialising in arranging insurance policies for imported vehicles for over a decade
Contact us
We would love to hear from you, whether you want more information or a quote.
Quick contact is a trading name of Mark Richard (Brokers) Ltd registered in England & Wales No. 813273. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity and as a credit broker and lender under register no. 305499. You can visit the FCA register by visiting the FCA website If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request. You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint. The FOS website is and their consumer helpline is 0800 023 4567.